Monday 13 February 2017

finally, we're on this step

0

long time a go when i watched some korean drama, i always wonder when will come a man who can treats me as sweet as in drama.

but now, i never feel like that anymore, even when i see the sweetest part of drama. because now i finally find a man who can treat me as sweet as in drama (even more!).

he's the one who never get tired of me, no matter how much i make him mad. he's the one who never give up, no matter how hard our road is. he's the one who always behind my back, whenever i need a support. he's the one who always give a hand, whenever i need a help. he's the one who always raise me up, whenever i'm feeling down. he's the one who always hug me, whenever i need to be calmed down. he's the one who always says that i'm beautiful, no matter how oily my face is.

someone said, if a man really loves you, he wouldn't have a doubt to take your relationship to another step. and he really does. even he never did some sweet proposal, but deep down my heart i always know that he wants us to take this relationship seriously.

so finally we're on this step. just one step closer to another journey of us.




"a good man is for a good woman". so i think i'm good enough to finally found someone like him.


photo courtesy by : Fajar Faturrochman
make up by : Andaruni Trina Lestari

#agungnadiajourney

14th Feb, 2017
with love,

Nadia Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment